- 29August 29, 2021
Come check out the event for all youth wanting to learn more about:
Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Tree stands, Archery, Soil, Water, Aquatic Invasive Species, Safety, First-Aid, Shooting Sports and so much more!
The Event is Free!
Lunch is provided!
Lots of handouts and promotional items!
For more information check out Youth Outdoor Activity Day Website
- 30August 30, 2021No events
- 31August 31, 2021No events
- 01September 1, 2021No events
- 02September 2, 2021
How to collect Samples: To take your sample, run your cold tap for five to ten minutes then collect about one cup of water in a plastic baggie (double bag) or clean jar. Keep the water cool until arrival. You can collect the water anytime within one day of the nitrate analysis (if you are going to the local office right after work, you can collect the sample in the morning and keep it cool all day until you arrive).
For more information please contact the Douglas County Soil and Water conservation District
Phone: 320-763-3191 Ext 3
Location: 800 Northside Dr. NE Alexandria, MN 56308
(This is the Douglas SWCD Tree Shed)
- 03September 3, 2021No events
- 04September 4, 2021No events
- Conservation Bus Tour
- Sauk River Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan; draft Plan for 60- day review
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Restrictions Begin September 1, 2020
- Douglas SWCD Board Meeting Schedule for 2021
- Stormwater Management
- 2021 SWCD Annual Newsletter
- MPCA’S Citizen Water Monitoring Program
- 2020 Spring Newsletter
- Saving Lake Ida starts with sampling
- Clean Water Fund – MN Board of Water and Soil Resources
- 1st MN Ag Water Quality Certified Corn/Soy Farm in Douglas County
- 2019 Poster Contest Results