- 01April 1, 2021
This year the State Envirothon will be hosted virtually through Google Classroom
The Oral Presentations are due March 1 – 31, 2021.
Other tests will be open from April 1-9, 2021
Judges will be scoring oral presentations between April 12-16
Final decisions will be announced by April 21, 2021
Please contact the office with any questions!
- 04April 4, 2021
No additional detail for this event.
- 15April 15, 2021
The Long Prairie River Policy Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 9:00 a.m. Until further notice, meetings will be held in a virtual meeting via Zoom. If you wish to participate in the public meeting. Please contact Danielle to get the log in information.
- 22April 22, 2021
Do your part! It is a start!
Happy Earth Day!
- 27April 27, 2021
The best day to plant a tree is today. The second best day is tomorrow!
- Sauk River Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan; draft Plan for 60- day review
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Restrictions Begin September 1, 2020
- Douglas SWCD Board Meeting Schedule for 2021
- Stormwater Management
- 2021 SWCD Annual Newsletter
- MPCA’S Citizen Water Monitoring Program
- 2020 Spring Newsletter
- Saving Lake Ida starts with sampling
- Clean Water Fund – MN Board of Water and Soil Resources
- 1st MN Ag Water Quality Certified Corn/Soy Farm in Douglas County
- 2019 Poster Contest Results