- 14June 14, 2021
Poster Contest Judging.
Local Work Group Meeting to follow board meeting.
- 21June 21, 2021
No additional detail for this event.
- 24June 24, 2021
(CANCELLED)Unfortunately, we have had to cancel this meeting. If you have any questions please contact the SWCD at 320-763-3191 x3
Do you live, work or use the Pomme de Terre Watershe d for recreational purposes around Pelican Lake or Christina Lake? The Grant and Douglas Soil and Water Conservation Districts are partnering up to host a virtual kickoff informational meeting on June 24 at 6 PM. (on zoom). For more information check out the newsletters that were sent in the mail, or read a copy of it here!
Staff will be available to highlight program opportunities, projects that are going on, and explain what the One Watershed One Plan process is, as well as to listen to your concerns and provide technical services. Please Click here to Register!
- Conservation Bus Tour
- Sauk River Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan; draft Plan for 60- day review
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Restrictions Begin September 1, 2020
- Douglas SWCD Board Meeting Schedule for 2022
- Stormwater Management
- 2021 SWCD Annual Newsletter
- MPCA’S Citizen Water Monitoring Program
- 2020 Spring Newsletter
- Saving Lake Ida starts with sampling
- Clean Water Fund – MN Board of Water and Soil Resources
- 1st MN Ag Water Quality Certified Corn/Soy Farm in Douglas County
- 2021 Poster Contest Results