- 01February 1, 2021
Please swing by the Douglas Soil and Water Conservation District office for our Annual Tree Open House! Stop in between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM to enjoy cookies, coffee and apple cider. Staff will be on hand to help answer questions and assist you with planning, layout and species selection for your trees planting projects. Other items and topics that will be discussed are fabric installation, tree tubes, and cost share opportunities. If interested about other species of trees that are not on the order form, contact the office on or before the tree open house.
- 02February 2, 2021
Did Punxsutawney Phil See his shadow?
6 more weeks of winter!
- 05February 5, 2021
The Long Prairie River Policy Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 9:00 a.m. Until further notice, meetings will be held in a virtual meeting via Zoom. If you wish to participate in the public meeting. Please contact Danielle to get the log in information.
- 13February 13, 2021
- 14February 14, 2021
No additional detail for this event.
- Sauk River Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan; draft Plan for 60- day review
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Restrictions Begin September 1, 2020
- Douglas SWCD Board Meeting Schedule for 2021
- Stormwater Management
- 2021 SWCD Annual Newsletter
- MPCA’S Citizen Water Monitoring Program
- 2020 Spring Newsletter
- Saving Lake Ida starts with sampling
- Clean Water Fund – MN Board of Water and Soil Resources
- 1st MN Ag Water Quality Certified Corn/Soy Farm in Douglas County
- 2019 Poster Contest Results